Mary Rainer, LM, CPM
Mary is an earthy matron with a vast array of common world experience whose career track has been ‘mothering’ for the last 35+ years. She lives in Fort Pierce with her (teen aged) son, Max; future pilot and aeronautical engineer, and 2 well loved large dogs. Curious? Call and arrange to meet over tea or attend a birth circle or workshop! …or just ‘meet’ her on Facebook.
Professional Training, Experience and Affiliations:
- Florida Licensed Midwife
- Certified Professional Midwife
- Active member of Florida Association of Midwives
- Breastfeeding Counselor WIC
- Professional member of International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN)
- Le Leche League of the Treasure Coast
- Previous Family Associate with Indian River County TLC Program
- Childbirth education with special focus on community and peer support
- Trained with the Farm Midwives
- DONA trained at Seattle School of Midwifery
- Member of Midwives Alliance of North America
- Trained to support women abuse survivors through their childbearing year – Safe Passage
- Graduate Midwife from Florida School of Traditional Midwifery
Mary can provide professional, personal and client references on request.
Hailey Sides, LM
Haley has a love for Midwifery that has bloomed over the years. After being exposed to home birth at an early age and later having children of her own Haley decided to go into Midwifery to help women feel empowered and safe. She spends her down time at home raising her two sons and enjoying the Florida beaches.